Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Hay-Ku of The Day (A Selection from OOMM, Chapter 4, “In Spirit and Truth.”)

Life is the Degree
To which I Am Consciously
Aware of Being.

The Implications
Of Absolute Awareness
Are Mind-Boggling.

My Being Here in
The First Place is the Greatest
Miracle of All.

Life is a Cosmic
Game of hide and seek in which 
Everyone is It!

In the Still Silence
At the Center of All there
Can Be only One.

I transgress the Law
Of my own Nature when I 
Think myself apart.

Outer war results
From a lack of Inner Peace 
In the Heart of man.

Your Capacity
To Know Anything depends
On Everything.

The Whole Integrates
All its Parts Perfectly and 
Without any thought.

The One Thing in Life
Not subject to change is 
The Knowledge I Am.

The Ever-Dawning
Light of Awareness I Am
Is the Ground of All.

The Truth is I Am!
Everything else I know is 
Mental conjecture.

Self-identified
With relative states of mind
I forget Being.

The Only Way to 
Have Eternal Life is to 
Be That already.

I have both a Wave 
And Particle Nature some 
 Call Spirit and Flesh.

Relative thinking
Collapses the wave function 
Of being aware.

[Rich Note: The forth in a “chapter by chapter” sampling of “Out of My Mind and Back to My Senses.” I would further encourage anyone, whose interest might be piqued or has a heartfelt resonance with what is offered, to download the Amazon Kindle sample of OOMM, as it effectively constitutes a synoptic, 59 page “mini-book .”]

No comments: