Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Hay-Ku of The Day (A Selection from OOMM, Chapter 8, “Be Renewed in the Spirit of Your Mind”)

Being Who I Am
In the Consciousness of God
Restores Paradise.

Feel the Background while 
Focused on the Foreground and
Know the Peace of God.

Pay attention kids!
Repeated so many times -
Life’s only lesson!

A Wave is One with
The Ocean in the same way 
I Am One with God.

The object of life,
As Gandhi once said, is to 
“Make myself zero!”

Perfectly selfless,
A truly humble man will
Never know he is.

At Peace is the One
In Whom the Joy of Being
Over-Flows Reason.

The only thing that
Ever really changes is 
Present perspective.

The Joy of Being
Consciously Aware is the
Greatest Gift of All.

An Ocean of Peace
Underlies the surface waves 
Of relative thought.

Becoming in Time 
What I Am Eternally
In Spirit and Truth.

There is no time like
The present because it’s the 
Only time there is.

Called to Love Being
Consciously Aware above
Entertaining thoughts.

Focusing on a 
Problem, one way or another, 
Reinforces it.

Man suffers because
He seeks permanent joy in
Changing circumstance.

God’s presence in my
Conscious awareness depends 
On my own absence.

Relative states are
Not ultimately real by 
Absolute standards.

Are you basing your
Life on an Absolute or 
Relative premise?

If it were not for
Your mind, you would be happy
Beyond all belief.

Self-forgetting in
Any way, shape or form, leads 
To Joy of Being.

My “Big Theory of
Everything” is “God is One”
And All Else follows.

Rich Note: The eighth in a “chapter by chapter” sampling of “Out of My Mind and Back to My Senses.” I would further encourage anyone, whose interest might be piqued or has a heartfelt resonance with what is offered, to download the Amazon Kindle sample of OOMM, as it effectively constitutes a synoptic, 59 page “mini-book .”]

No comments: