Sunday, January 14, 2018

Hay-Ku of The Day (A Selection from OOMM, Chapter 5, “Of Twain One New Man”)

The Knowledge I Am
As the First Fruit of Being
Belongs to the Lord.

Knowing myself as
I Am in the Father’s Mind
Is the Highest Prize.

Being Mindful of
The Present Moment is to 
Pray Unceasingly.

I Am, without a
This or that, is the Alpha
Omega of All.

A “Single-Eye” is
A Mind Undivided by
Mental reflection.

The “Life” that is the
“Light” of men is the Conscious
Awareness I Am.

The “Light” that Lighteth
Every man who comes into the
World is “Consciousness.”

To “Be Still and Know
That I Am God . . . is the Way 
The Truth and the Life.”

In Silent Stillness
I become That which I Am
In Spirit and Truth.

The Real Good News is
“I and my Father are One,” 
As Jesus proclaimed.

To enlarge one’s tent
Is to embrace a higher 
State of Awareness.

Believing God to
Be other than I Am is
The root of evil.

Thinking a man can
Be God is the same mistake 
Made in the Garden.

To “love my brother
As myself” I must realize
He and I are One.

I Am the Open 
Door to the Kingdom of God
Within every man.

If I know all things,
But fail to know who I am, 
I still miss the mark.

Life’s a “Virtual
Reality Game” in which 
God enjoys Being.

Egocentric thought
Is “the tree of the knowledge 
Of good and evil.”

“I AM that I AM”
Is a declaration of 
Absolute Being.

“Why calleth thou me
Good?” is a question Jesus
Asked, but few answer.

If Christ said, “I can 
Of mine own self do nothing,” 
How can I claim to?

[Rich Note: The sixth in a “chapter by chapter” sampling of “Out of My Mind and Back to My Senses.” I would further encourage anyone, whose interest might be piqued or has a heartfelt resonance with what is offered, to download the Amazon Kindle sample of OOMM, as it effectively constitutes a synoptic, 59 page “mini-book .”]

http://rfhay333.blogspot.com/?m=1

No comments: