Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Hay-Ku of The Day (A Selection from OOMM, Chapter 6, “The Holy One in the Midst of Thee”)

Being Here and Now
Still and Silent as I Am
One with the Father.

The question is not
Whether there is a God, but
Who’s playing the role.

Conceptions of God
Are “pointing fingers” mankind
Is prone to worship.

Ever-present God
Seeks absent-minded man to 
Offer His Kingdom.

Heaven is Always
Here and Now or Never
Anywhere at All.

Doctrine and dogma
That appears doubtful should be
Subject to question.

The only way to
Be separate from God is 
Imagine I am.

The “Real Good News” is 
Jesus is your brother and 
God is your Father.

Man is Graced with a
Divine Potential to Be 
One with All in Christ. 

Other than I Am,
Names for God tend to become
Objects of worship.

Was the “Lord Jesus 
Christ” the “Great Examplar” or 
The “Great Exception”?

The Image Man is
Made in the Likeness of is 
Pure Self-Awareness.

Thinking God to be
Other than the One I Am 
Makes God relative.

That “Jesus must go
For the Comforter to come”
Is still true today.

If it were not for
My mental myopia
I’d see God in all.

Man is no more God
Than a Wave is the Ocean— 
Yet still We are One.

Only an outlaw
Suffers under the Law, an
In-Law Fulfills It.

What I Am Thinking,
Feeling and Seeing Right Now, 
Is the Face of God.

I Am is the First 
Person Singular of the 
Present tense To Be.

Salvation is from 
Identification with 
Relative matters.

Purity of Heart
Refers to a State of Mind 
Empty of Itself.

[Rich Note: The sixth in a “chapter by chapter” sampling of “Out of My Mind and Back to My Senses.” I would further encourage anyone, whose interest might be piqued or has a heartfelt resonance with what is offered, to download the Amazon Kindle sample of OOMM, as it effectively constitutes a synoptic, 59 page “mini-book .”]


http://rfhay333.blogspot.com/?m=1

No comments: