Thursday, January 21, 2016

Hay-Ku of the Day (A Divine Fool's Errand)

Seeking without What
Can only Be found Within 
Is a Fool's Errand.

The one way to keep
From finding out Who I Am
Is seek it without.

The one way to keep
From finding out Who I Am
Is seek mentally.

The one way to keep
From finding out Who I Am
Is to keep seeking.

Related Scripture:

"Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?1 Corinthians 3:16 KJV

"Cry out and shout, thou inhabitant of Zion: for great is the Holy One of Israel in the midst of thee."  Isaiah 12:6 KJV

"So will I make my holy name known in the midst of my people Israel; and I will not let them pollute my holy name any more: and the heathen shall know that I am the Lord , the Holy One in Israel." Ezekiel 39:7 KJV

"Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy name, O Lord God of hosts." Jeremiah 15:16 KJV

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." John 14:6 KJV

[Rich Note: If you insist Jesus was making a unique personal claim, as opposed to It Being the same I AM that spoke to Moses from the burning bush, that was declaring the same Ultimate Truth in, as and through Jesus, then please explain why Jesus himself, as a person, also declared: "...Why callest thou me good? none is good, save one, that is, God." Luke 18:19 KJV

As such, the "Holy Name, One or Spirit of God" that dwells in the midst of thee is "I AM," this "Heartfelt Aware Presence of Being I Am, You Are and All is," right here, right now (that also declared, "...lo, I AM with you alway, even unto the end of the world." Matthew 28:20 KJV because "We Are All That" in "Spirit and Truth") -- the Word that was with God and was God in the Beginning, is Now and Ever Shall Be.]

No comments: