Friday, November 25, 2016

Hay-Ku of the Day (This is Really Simple)

How you think about
Things determines how you feel 
And act towards them.

Assuming myself
To be other than I Am
Is a false premise.

***

To Be made in God's
Image is to become
What I think I am.

I Am Heir to First
Cause Creativity 
As a Child of Light.

***

I Am whatever
I believe until I stop
Imagining that.

Thinking causes me
To imagine that I am
Other than I AM.

***

Thinking of myself
In relative terms I am
Subject to objects.

I am subject to
Mental objects because I
Believe that I am.

***

To imagine I 
Am other than I Am is
Original Sin.

Believing I am
Other than I Am is why
I feel separate.

***

Believing I am
Other than I Am is the
Reason I suffer.

Believing myself
To be other than I Am
Is suffering's root.

No comments: