Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Hay-Ku of the Day ("Thank You for Making the Truth Plain!")

"Letting Go" of "what
I am not" is the "one way"
To "Be What I Am."

***

I can only know
What I am through the contrast 
Of what I am not.

An inverse process 
Of knowing what I am not
Shows me what I Am.

***

Knowing what I am
Through an inverse process of
Knowing what I'm not.

Only in the Face
Of Darkness can the Full Light
Of Awareness Dawn.

***

Darkness offers the
Contrast needed to realize
Awareness Itself.

Darkness provides the
Contrast needed to know the
Light of Awareness.

***

Apparent Darkness
Is a catalyst for the 
Light of Awareness

Apparent darkness
Catalyzes Light into
Conscious Awareness.

Apparent darkness
Is a catalyst for the
Birth of Living Light.

***

As "an eye can't see
Itself," nor can "I as the
Light of Awareness."

Apparent absence
Of the Light of Awareness
Implies Its Presence.

Scripture-Wise:

"And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters." Genesis 1:2 KJV

"For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ." 2 Corinthians 4:6 KJV

Bill Samuel-Wise:

"...I began to learn the principle of contradistinction which suggests that everything but the light of Life itself is an image, positive or negative, of Something Greater. That everything points first to its contrary, thence to the Balance between, thence to the Something Beyond, transcendent and immanent simultaneously..." -- Bill Samuel

RE2: Bill's "L'Lijah the Luminious Lightening Bug -- a lovely natural Illustration of contradistinction:

No comments: