Saturday, November 5, 2016

Hay-Ku of the Day (The Donald and Hillary Conundrum)

I get angry at
People who reflect the things
I hate in myself.

What I deny in
Myself are the very things
I hate in others.

The anger we feel
Towards those who reflect what we
Deny is bonkers.

***

What I deny and
Repress in myself I self-
Project on others.

What I can't stand in
Myself is "denied, repressed
And self-projected."

***

Hating in others
What we deny in ourselves
Exposes deceit. 

Hating in others
What we deny in ourselves
Reveals self-deceit. 

***

How we feel about
The year's candidates says more
About us then them.

They're here to expose
Our "denial, repression,
Self-projection" game.

[Rich Note: My latest two "mentors in abstentia," Syd Bands and Dr. David Hawkins, both of whose work dates back 40-50 years --  one whose path to "enlightenment" was purely subjective and the other mostly objective -- clearly document an ongoing, though literally mind-boggling, "paradigm shift" in the Individual and Collective Consciousness of Mankind; a shift which I might suggest is the "Golden Age" or  "New Heaven and New Earth" of which Scripture Speaks. 

Related Recommended Reading:

(1) Syd Banks

"Beyond Belief" by Susan Quiring and Dr. Jack Pransky

"The Enlightened Gardener" by Syd Banks

"The Wisdom Within" by Dr. Roger Mills and Elsie Spittle

"Sanity, Insanity and Common Sense"
By Dr. Rick Saurez and Dr. Roger Mills

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Syd+Banks

(2) Dr. David Hawkins

"Letting Go" by Dr. David R. Hawkins

"Power vs Force" by Dr. David R. Hawkins

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Dr+David+r+Hawkins+ ]

(Couldn't choose between the two companion images, so I didn't 😉)

No comments: