Sunday, January 25, 2015

Hay-Ku of the Day (All I See is Me)

All I Now See is
A Temporal pattern of
Mental Energy.

All I See is a
Particular Pattern of
Energetic Space.

***

All that I See can't
Be Other than Me as a
State of Awareness.

All I Now See can't
Be Other than Me as the
Awareness I Am.

***

Everything is an
Energetic State of the
Awareness I Am.

What "I think to be"
Other than I Am is a 
State of my own mind.

***

In Truth, what I call
"Something" is a pattern of
Mental Energy.

In Truth, what I call
"Something" is a State of the
Awareness I Am.

***

Nothing I See can
Be other that Me as the
Awareness I Am.

What Arises in 
The Awareness I Am is
A pattern thereof.

***

What's there to fear if
It is All a State of the
Awareness I Am?

Afraid of Myself
If Being's a State of the
Awareness I Am. 

***

There is no outer
World without a concept that
Declares it to be.

Thinking is a pre-
Requisite for there Being
Any outer world.

[Rich Note: Here's a "plain text" version of the rather obvious truth that the cross-correlating haiku above are all pointing to -- a metaphysical metaphor used to open Chapter One of "Out of My mind and Back to My Senses (OOMM): 

"What’s going on within the geographic confines of your skull, behind your eyes, right now? Is it not everything you see before your eyes, and is this not actually composed of patterns of mental energy arising within your own head? Is it not also true that the patterns which you presently identify as yourself are composed of the exact same mental material you identify as other? This being true, how is it possible to be so intimately identified with one portion of your awareness, and so self-alienated from the other? Perhaps because the preponderance of your attention is habitually focused on the former, while you are proportional less sensitive and aware of the latter."]

[Rich Note: Inspired, and to some extent resurrected, by several of the following quotes/pointers from "Dirty Enlightenment," by Peter Brown:

"Consciousness is inseparably one with any experience it has."

"All experience exists with, and is made of, consciousness."

"Consciousness is always exactly the same, regardless of what it is, or is not, experiencing."

"There is no 'I' but consciousness; consciousness is the only one home."

"Consciousness is not a 'thing'; it is a capacity to perceive, an openness, a clear field of actuality."

"Being and consciousness are one and the same. There is no such thing as 'objective' being without consciousness; all being is subjective, all being occurs to consciousness."

(Here's the Amazon link to Peter's book:

http://www.amazon.com/Dirty-Enlightenment-Inherent-Perfection-Imperfection-ebook/dp/B00DIL3X16/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1422207446&sr=8-1&keywords=dirty+enlightenment .) ]

No comments: