Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Hay-Ku of the Day (The Self-Knowing Light of Awareness I Am)

The Radiant Self-
Knowing Awareness I Am
Is Seeing Itself.

The Radiant Self-
Knowing Awareness I Am
Sees Itself Alone.

***

The Self-Radiant
Living Light of Awareness 
I Am is the Truth.

The Self-Radiant
Living Light of Awareness 
I Am is the Christ.

***

The "Self-Knowing Light"
Of "Awareness I Am" is
The "Light of the World."

The "Self-Knowing Light"
Of the "Awareness I Am"
"Love made Manifest."

***

I Am "Self-Knowing,
Luminous and Evident"
As "Aware Presence."

God Manifests as
The Living Light of the Pure
Awareness I Am.

Manifest as the 
Living Light and Love of the
Awareness I Am.

(1) Rupert Spira-Wise:

"It is the light of our own self, aware presence (the Knowledge I Am), that shines in the knowing or experiencing of any object." 

"...And this ‘knowing’ is our self, aware presence. In other words, all that is ever experienced is our self knowing itself, awareness aware of awareness..."

"...If we forget about the light of our own being, we think that we see a physical object, but as soon as we remember our self—as soon as our self is no longer seemingly veiled by the ‘I-the-separate-inside-self’ thought—we realize that it is only a modulation of the light of our being that is really known, that knows its own ever-present self, just as, relatively speaking, in trees, hills and mountains we see only the modulated light of the sun..."

(2) Sri Nisargadatta-Wise:

"Abidance in the knowledge "I Am" (Knowingness, Aware Presence or Self) which does not identify with the body-mind is spiritual light..."

"Self-love and "I Am" without words are the same."

-- Sri Nisargadatta

(3) Scripture-Wise:

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." John 1:1 KJV

"In him was Life; and the Life was the Light of men." John 1:4 KJV

"That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world." John 1:9 KJV

"As long as I Am in the world, I Am the Light of the world." John 9:5 KJV

"Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid." Matthew 5:14 KJV

"And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him." 1 John 4:16 KJV

No comments: