Sunday, July 24, 2016

Hay-Ku of the Day (Not Being Me)

"I do not wake-up
To Being God, God Wakes-Up
To "not being me."

[Rich Note: A paraphrase of a John Wheeler (to the best of my recollection) rather self-humbling "non-dual pointer" that can't be hijacked by ego (i.e. "carnal mind," the "me that says my," "separate self-sense" or "the story of me."]

"Imagination is the very gateway of reality. "Man," said Blake, "is either the ark of God or a phantom of the earth and of the water." "Naturally he is only a natural organ subject to Sense." "The Eternal Body of Man is The Imagination: that is God himself, The Divine Body. Jesus: we are his Members."

(A quote from Neville Goddard's "Awakened Imagination.")

"When you see the world you see God. There is no seeing God apart from the world. Beyond the world to see God is to be God. The light by which you see the world, which is God is the tiny little spark: ‘I am’, apparently so small and yet the first and the last in every act of knowing and loving."

(A quote from Sri Nisargadatta's "I AM THAT.)

[Rich Note: Awakened Imagination = Creative Power and Imagination of God the Father (or Nameless Absolute Potential to Be) = Right Hand of God = Consciousness (Nectar of the Lord's Feel) = Awareness of Being = Aware Presence of Being = Conscious Aliveness = Witnessing Presence= the Word of God = Lord = I AM, Etc., Etc.]

No comments: