Sunday, June 12, 2016

Hay-Ku of the Day ("Light, Light, More Light! --The Living Light I Am!")

The Living Light of
The Awareness of Being
I Am is the Way.

The Living Light of
The Awareness of Being
I Am is the Truth.

The Living Light of
The Awareness of Being
I Am is the Christ.

The Living Light of
The Awareness of Being
I Am is the Lord.

"As long as I Am in the world, I Am the Light of the world." John 9:5 KJV 

"In him was Life; and the Life was the Light of men...That was the True Light, which Lighteth every man that cometh into the world. John 1:4 & 9 KJV

"Ye are the Light of the World. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid."
Matthew 5:14 KJV

"The Light of the body is the Eye: if therefore thine Eye Be Single, thy whole body shall be Full of Light." Matthew 6:22 KJV

***

"O Blessed Flame of Divine Love I AM Thy Pure Presence Forever." 

"Because I Am Thee and Thou Art Me, I Am Protected, Illumined, Supplied and Free."

"I AM Christ, God in Action, the Light of God that Never Fails, in the Fullness of Its Eternal Victory and Dominion." 

"Light, Light, Light!  More Light, the Light of God which Never Fails."

-- St. Germain I AM Religious Activity

PS1: A notation system I am fond of for conceptual computation:

I am (Son of Man);
I Am (Christ in You);
I AM (God the Father)

PS2: A Prayer:

"'May All Beings Be Well, 
Happy and Free From Suffering;
May All Beings Be at Peace'";
May All Beings Know I Am."

[Rich Note: A forth line expansion on a prayer suggested by Stephen Levine.]

PS3: Johann Wolfgang Goethe 

"...I have found no confession of faith to which I could ally myself without reservation. Now in my old age, however, I have learned of a sect, the Hypsistarians (Greek for "Most High" God), who, hemmed in between heathens, Jews and Christians, declared that they would treasure, admire, and honour the best, the most perfect that might come to their knowledge, and inasmuch as it must have a close connection to the Godhead, pay it reverence. A joyous light thus beamed at me suddenly out of a dark age, for I had the feeling that all my life I had been aspiring to qualify as a Hypsistarian. That, however, is no small task, for how does one, in the limitations of one's individuality, come to know what is most excellent?"


PS4: A reprise of Bill Sameul's "Lil' Lijah, the Luminous Lightening Bug" Story, Illustrated by Sandy Jones:


No comments: