Sunday, June 19, 2016

Haiku of the Day (The Living Word)

Haiku-Wise:

The Word of God is
This Awareness of Being
I Am and You Are.

The Word of God is
This Awareness I Am Now
Conscious of Being.

The Word of God is
This Aware Presence I Am
Being Here and Now.

***

The Living Word of
God is this Aware Presence
Of Being I Am.

The Living Word is
God's Idea of Being Here
And Now as I Am.

The Word of God is
This Awareness Right Here and
Right Now as I AM.

Scripturally Speaking:

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." John 1:1

"The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." Isaiah 40:8 KJV

"Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the Lord our God." Psalm 20:7 KJV

But the word of the Lord endureth for ever..." 1 Peter 1:23-25 KJV

"Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path." Psalm 119:105 KJV

"Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy name, O Lord God of hosts." Jeremiah 15:16 KJV

"And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth." John 1:14 KJV

"Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom..." Colossians 3:16 KJV

"Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever." 1 Peter 1:23 KJV

Metaphorically Speaking: 

"If a 'word' is defined as an external vibratory pattern of energy intended to express or convey an inner thought or idea, is it not possible to characterize each and every man- made object you now see before you as a 'living word?' For is not each such object simply a recurring pattern of physical energy that expresses an inner idea that once impressed another person’s mind? Do you yourself not also speak your mental ideas into physical being through words—vibratory patterns of external energy—in a similar fashion every time you speak or write? Might this same characterization not also hold true of the natural world?" 

No comments: