Monday, May 2, 2016

Hay-Ku of the Day (Opening Focus Ends All the Hocus Pocus - Part II)

Relaxing focus
Widens breadth of vision and
Extends focal length.

Opening focus
Expands breadth of vision and
Extends focal length.

So:

Simply Relax in
To Being the Awareness
You Already Are.

Simply Relax in
To Being the Awareness
You Never Not Are.

[Rich Note: As Awareness, "What You Are (or I Am) or Are Not" all depends on "conscious focal-length, breadth of vision and associated frame of self (or No-Self) reference."]

(1) At a narrow focus or "I AM This or That," double-minded (or visioned) frame of self-reference, aperture or peep-holes: 

"I am" as "I think or imagine I am," as a "person in the world," who is "this or that."

(2) At a broader, "I AM," Single-Eye Focus, Frame of Divine Self-Reference, Aperture or Peep-Hole:

I AM the "Aware Presence of Being I Am," the "Awareness of Being I Am," or Formless, Non-Dual Consciousness.

(3) At an even more wide-open "I or I-I" focus, Trans-Divine Frame of Self-Reference, Aperture or Peep-Hole.

"I or I-I" is Awareness Aware of Being Awareness, in and of Itself (or as Sri Nisargadatta said: "I am that by which I know I am.").

(4) However, at a Wide-Open, Zero Focus or with Absolutely No-Frame of Self-Reference (and necessary radiant embodiment thereof) One is the Nameless Absolute (which is, necessarily, Absolutely Unaware of Itself as Being THAT).

[Rich Note: The "I AM This or That, I AM, I-I, Beyond I" is a Bentinho Massora "conceptual computation convention" [recognized here as an extrapolated variant of three Sri Nisargadatta macro principles: (1) "Consciousness is a bubble on the Absolute;"  (2) "You are a Ray of the Absolute"; and (3) You are a Dimensionless Point in Consciousness (the "caps" are mine)] that appears, here, to "put all the divine balls (from Alpha to Omega) in the right courts."]

No comments: