Saturday, May 28, 2016

Hay-Ku of the Day (Mental Self-Polarization, Part I)

"I as I think" is
A pseudo-contraction in
Awareness Itself.

Thinking entails a
Mental-contraction in the
Field of Awareness.

***

Mind overlooks the
Underlying Field that is
Being the Seeing.

Mind is blind to the
Self-Knowing Awareness that
Witnesses Presence.

***

"I am" is pseudo
Contraction in the Field of
Awareness "I Am."

Minding begets a
Pseudo self-division in the 
Awareness of All.

***

Minding is paying
Attention to "this" to the 
Exclusion of "that." 

Thinking manifests
Mental self-ignorance of
Being Awareness.

***

Self-narrowed focus 
And shifting attention is
Is what the mind is.

Narrowed focus and
Sequential attention shifts
Creates time and space

***

Thinking is being
Unconscious of Being the
Awareness I Am.

Minding is being
Unconscious of Being the
Awareness Itself.

***

Minding forgets the 
Field of Awareness of which 
Existence consists.

Self-referential
Thought causes me to forget
Myself as I Am.

***

Mind overlooks the
Underlying Field of the
Awareness Itself.

Who "I think I am"
Is a mental-contraction
In that which "I Am."

***

Minding sub-divides
The Awareness of Being
That Witnesses All.

Thinking sub-divides
The Awareness of Being
That "I myself Am."

***

Form-fixated mind
Loses sight and sense of the
Field of Awareness.

The human mind is 
A mental house divided
By relative thought.

***

"If you don't mind then
It doesn't matter" says all
That needs to be said.

"Mind is a mental process, not an object; a conscious movement arising in a much broader field of awareness. As such, minding is something we do, not something we have—this by first narrowing the focus of our awareness, minding “this” to the exclusion of “that,” and then constantly attending to shifting mental focal points. With all mental movement itself the result of said linear sequential shifts in attention from one focal point to another. All of which occurs within the single field in which all such centers naturally arise. Mind, as such, is a continuous process of mental self-polarization, reflection and conception with respect to the overall field of awareness one truly is—a rather miraculous process of self-creation enabling pure awareness to reflect upon itself, and in so doing give birth to its own self-awareness or consciousness of being."

[The introduction to Chapter 2 of Out if My Mind and Back to My Senses"(OOMM).]

No comments: