Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Hay-Ku of the Day (Christ in You Too)

"Christ in You" is the
Awareness of God I Am
And not who I think.

"Christ in You" is the
Awareness of God I Am
And not what you think.

"Christ in You" is the
Awareness of God I Am
And not a person.

"Christ in You" is the
Awareness of God I Am
Not a personage.

"Christ in You" is the
Awareness of God I Am
Prior to conception.

"Christ in You" is the
Awareness of God I Am
Being All There is.

"Christ in You" is the
Awareness of God I Am
As the Ground of All.

"Christ in You" is the
Awareness of God I Am
At the Heart of All.

"Christ in You" is the
Awareness of God I Am
Everywhere Present.

"Christ in You" is the
Awareness of God I Am
Being Everything.

(1) Scripture-Wise:

"But speaking the truth in love...grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ..." Ephesians 4:15 KJV

"But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory: Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory..." 1 Corinthians 2:7-8 KJV

"...Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints: To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory... Colossians 1:26-27 KJV

"Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world." (1 Jn. 4:4)

"That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love," (Eph. 3:17)

"Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom..." (Col. 3:16)

"Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all." Colossians 3:11 KJV

(2) Bill Samuel-Wise:

"I take the Divine Awareness of God to be my Identity."

"...How do we live the single identity, how do we live it? By being conscious of the fact that this consciousness is God’s Self-Awareness about the business of being this Awareness I am. We awaken to the fact that we are not another and never have been and then we stop acting as another. We awaken to the fact that we are not the custodian, the possessor, the container of Awareness but that we are Awareness Itself, Life Itself, God’s living Itself and then we stop acting as the possessor, as the custodian. We begin to live as the single one, as the solitary, as the Only. We live One Awareness is All. Then we stand fast on this ground. We refuse to have two awarenesses on the scene. And then, bit by bit, precept upon precept and really with no conscious effort, we begin to find meanings, meanings behind the events that are transpiring all around us..." (from "Vignettes on Love")

(3) I AM WORD-Wise:

"When we talk of Christ, we will be clear now, we talk about Christ as a Creation of the God Self inhabiting man in its fullness. We do not say, "You are Jesus," any more than we say you are a thing, or a that, or a light thing that can be called Jesus.  Jesus is a personage of the Christ, a manifestation of the Christ in fullness, and there have been others as well who have ascended to this level of understanding and frequency...." (from "I AM THE WORD" by Paul Selig)

(4) Sri-Nisargadatta-Wise:

"Go deep into the sense of ‘I am’ and you will find. How do you find a thing you have mislaid or forgotten? You keep it in your mind until you recall it. The sense of being, of ‘I am’ is the first to emerge. Ask yourself whence it comes or just watch it quietly. When the mind stays in the ‘I am’, without moving, you enter a state, which cannot be verbalized, but which can be experienced. All you need to do is to try and try again. After all the sense of ‘I am’ is always with you, only you have attached all kinds of things to it- body, feelings, thoughts, ideas, possessions and so on. All these self-identifications are misleading, because of these you take yourself to be what you are not."  (from "I AM THAT)

No comments: