Monday, June 1, 2015

Hay-Ku of the Day (Being Still and Knowing I Am Word)

To Be Still and Know
"I Am Word" is to Be In
The Christ Frequency.

To Be Still and Know
"I Am Word" is Being in
The Christ Frequency.

To Be Still and Know
"I Am Word" is tuning to
The Christ Frequency

To Be Still and Know
"I Am Word" is Aligning
With Christ Frequency.

To Be Still and Know
"I Am Word" is Being the
Frequency of Christ.

***

I Am Word is the
Nameless Absolute Being
At the Heart of All.

I Am Word is the
Nameless Absolute Being
Everlasting Light.

I Am Word is the
Nameless Absolute Being
Dimensionless Life.

I Am Word is the
Nameless Absolute Being
Boundless Energy.

I Am Word is the
Nameless Absolute Being
The Substance of All.

***

I Am Word is the
Nameless Absolute Being
Aware of Being.

I Am Word is the
Nameless Absolute Being
Self-Radiant Light.

I Am Word is the
Nameless Absolute Being
Quantum Awareness.

I Am Word is the
Nameless Absolute Being
Aware as "I AM.'

I Am Word is the
Nameless Absolute Being
Manifest as "Me."

***

I Am Word is the
Vibrant Self-Expression of
The Father of All.

I Am Word is the
Self-Radiant Expression
Of the Absolute.

I Am Word is the
Unlimited Expression
Of Pure Potential.

I Am Word is the
Vibratory Medium
Of Source Energy.

***

I Am Word is the
Absolutely Creative
Potential to Be.

I Am Word is the
Imaginative Power
Of Pure Energy.

I Am Word is the
Perfectly Creative Voice
Of the Absolute.

I Am Word is the
Supreme Creative Medium
Of the Absolute.

***

I Am Word is the
Supremely Creative Mind
Of the Absolute.

I Am Word is the
Perfectly Creative Mind
Of God the Father.

I Am Word is the
First Cause Creativity
Of God the Father.

***

This Awareness of
Being is the Frequency
Of the Living God.

This Awareness of
Being is the Frequency
Of the Living Word.

This Awareness of
Being is the Frequency
Of God Manifest.

This Awareness of
Being I Am is the Self
Awareness of God.

This Awareness of
Being I Am is the Christ
Frequency in All.

***

Consciousness is a
Vibrant Energy State of
The Highest Order.

Consciousness is a
Vibrant Energy State of
The Divine Order.

Consciousness is a
Vibrant Energy State or
Divine Fountainhead.

Consciousness is the
Vibrational Awareness
Of Being called Word.

Consciousness is the
Vibrational Frequency
Of Being called Christ.

***

I Am Word is the
Divine Megaphone that Speaks
Life into Being.

Knowing Myself to
Be Word lifts my Energy
Frequency to Christ.

Knowing Myself to
Be Word lifts my Consciousness
To Christ's Frequency.

[Rich Note: Obviously had a very difficult time pairing down the number of HK offered above, even though they likely number less then half of the total inspired this morning by the "I AM THE WORD" message that follows.  Which means, of course, that the latter will likely show up in a subsequent "overflow, I AM WORD HOTD. It is necessary to point out that all of the "I am's" (and references to name), with the exception of "I AM THAT I AM") in the cross-correlating quotations offered below were capitalized to make a point. Please note, as well, that any "parenthetical matter" is also mine.]
.
(1) J. Donald Walter-Wise:

A. "Human vision beholds individuality and separation everywhere. Divine vision (Rich Note: the "Single Eye" referred to in Scripture) beholds the oneness of cosmic vibration, of which all things, no matter how diverse, are manifestations.  Cosmic Sound -- the "Word" of God -- and Cosmic Light: These are eternal (I would say "everlasting," but that's splitting metaphysical hairs).  The world, as revealed to us by our senses, is illusory."

B. "If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you. Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit..." (John 15:7-8 KJV).

"How can we 'abide in him'? Jesus says, 'If my words abide in you.' By words he meant not only his spoken words, but his vibrations, his consciousness, of which his words are only an expression."

C. "Be in tune. Delusion can't touch you, if you will keep in tune...A few will fall. But it needn't be, if you would stay in tune." -- Paramhansa  Yogananda

"Truth is a state of (or frequency in) consciousness, not a well-worded definition.  It is in consciousness, above all, that or lives are transformed..."

D.  "If you wish to know God," Paramhansa Yogananda said, "live in the thought that you have Him already."

-- quotes from Donald's "Rays of the One Light," Week 1, "At the Heart of Silence -- The Eternal Word; Week 27, "Abiding in God"; Week 6, "The Importance of Soul-Receptivity"; and Week 12, "We Are Children of the Light."

(2) Bhagavad Gita-Wise:

"I (the WORD I AM) make and unmake this universe. Apart from Me nothing exists, O Arjuna. All things, like the beads of a necklace, are strung together on the thread of My consciousness (at the Its Highest Vibrational Frequency), and is sustained by Me."

"Out of my love for them, I, the Divine within them, set alight in them the radiant lamp of wisdom, thereby dispelling the darkness of their ignorance."

(3) Scripture-Wise:

"In the beginning was the Word..All things were made by him (THAT); and without him was not any thing made that was made." John 1:1 & 3 KJV

"Be still, and know that I AM (the WORD of) God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth." Psalm 46:10 KJV

"...I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you...this is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations. (Ex. 3:14-15) 

"I AM the LORD: that is my Name; and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images. (Isa. 42:8)

"Thy Name, O Lord , endureth for ever; and thy memorial, O Lord , throughout all generations." Psalm 135:13 KJV

"Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy Word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I AM called by thy Name, O Lord God of hosts." Jeremiah 15:16 KJV

(4) I AM WORD (Paul Selig)-Wise:

A. "...We will continue this text now with a message for each man and woman who wishes to praise the Creator: "We would like you to now take a moment in silence and "be still and know that I am God." And to say that means to move into your own heart and receive the blessing of the Christ at an energetic level, at a level of frequency. We bring your heart now to light and we align to the flame within you, and that flame is the Christ in manifestation in the heart of man.  And we allow this flame to begin to move through you and envelope you, in beauty and in fullness. "I am the Word." Know yourself, please.  And know that part of you that is the Creator seeking to know himself, to experience himself, and know you in this light. Word I am Word. So be it."

B. "..on a higher level you do have a Name encoded in you, which is the cellular identification of yourself as a soul, a Christed soul on the way back to the Creator.

"So when we say to you, 'I am Word,"'we are actually telling you that is your Name.  That is your Name.  That is your Name.  You can call it Yahweh, you can call it by any golden Name you wish to, but in essence we are all saying, 'I am one with my Creator and I am journeying to my place of unification with that consciousness. As I identify with that aspect of the self that is the Creator, I rise in frequency and the journey commended quickly.' Period.

"So we are telling you now that your identity is not something that you know on this level until you claim it.  When you claim it, you begin to integrate it.  No mumbo jumbo here.  When you claim you are the Word, you identify with the aspect of yourself that you truly are eternally."

-- from Paul Selig's "I AM THE WORD."

(5) Bill Samual-Wise:

"What does the Christ Child, the Heart within, tell us that helps our ascent? That in Truth, the Real of us is victorious already—and in proportion to our belief that those words are true, THIS tangible experience in the world of people, places and things progressively moves to CONFIRM that Fact, proving the Light of the Eternal—appearing in our experience as another step toward the Truth, another Glimpse."

-- from Bill's "The Child Within Us Lives."

"'Listen softly,' I said to the woodman, "listen gently with the Heart. 'THERE IS NO WAY THERE BUT TO BE THERE!'..."

--from Bill's "The Woodcutter and the King."

(6)  "Since along with 'I', the aforementioned first name [mentioned in the previous verse], 'am' always shines as the light of reality, 'I am' is also the Name. Among the many thousands of Names of God, no Name suits God, who abides in the Heart, devoid of thought, so aptly as 'I' or 'I am'. Of all the known Names of God, 'I', 'I' alone will resound triumphantly when the ego is destroyed, rising as the silent supreme Word [mauna para vak] in the Heart-space of those whose attention is Selfward-facing."  -- Sri Ramana

No comments: