Friday, April 24, 2015

Hay-Ku of the Day (The Triumph In the Tragedy)

The Triumph in the
Tragedy is the Saving
Grace of God in All.

The Triumph in the
Tragedy is the Saving
Grace of God I Am.

***

The Triumph in the
Tragedy is the Living
Light of Love I Am.

The Triumph in the
Tragedy is the Living
Light of Love in All.

***

The Triumph in the
Tragedy is the Deathless
Nature of Being.

The Triumph in the
Tragedy is the Deathless
Love of Christ in All.

***

The Triumph in the
Tragedy is Being the
Light of Awareness.

The Triumph in the
Tragedy is the Living
Light of Awareness.

***

The Triumph in the
Tragedy is the Still Point
Peace of God I Am.

The Triumph in the
Tragedy is the Still Point
Peace of God in All.

***

The Triumph in the
Tragedy is the Ever
Present Child I Am.

The Triumph in the
Tragedy is the Rebirth
Of the Child I Am.

RE: The following cross-correlating quotations:

(1) Adyashanti (In "Resurrecting Jesus" -- a reprise for those who may have missed it in "The Inner Gesture" Hay-Ku)

"...Ultimately, there’s a triumph through meeting the tragic elements of life. From one perspective, the entire Jesus story reads like a Greek tragedy, but the beauty of the story is in how it reveals that sense of eternity, that still point in the midst of difficulty, that divinity shining through the latticework of time and space..."

(2) Sandy Jones (an Inspired Facebook comment in response to Adya's above observation by Bill Samuel's executor):

"Yes, yes. It is our story, your story,  it is my story. Personal story, real, and It comes alive in our own life here in the world. The Light of the Eternal is found through the broken heart. The sacred heart torn open to Life, to Love. The tragedy reveals such depth and beauty to us. Here in the end, in the loss of life, we find the beginning, we find the Light of Eternal Life. Then we are resurrected, born again. The Holy Child Lives!"

(3) Jesus  (KJV of the Bible):

"I Am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."  Revelation 1:18 KJV

(4) St. Paul (KJV Bible):

"For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory;" 2 Corinthians 4:17 KJV

"So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory. 

O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?  1 Corinthians 15:54-55 KJV

(5) St. John (KJV Bible):

"And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea." Revelation 21:1 KJV

(6) Bill Samuel ("The Woodcutter and the King" )

"...The woodman's eyes had been opened before but now he'd opened his Heart. From out that place of knowing where is no sediment of stagnation, no darkness of reservation, no blindness of equivocation, came forth the honest sounds spoken only from the pinnacle of the mountain. "It is true! It is true! I AM the King. 'I AM.'"

"...The woodcutter's role is but the shadow of me. Oh, at last, at last I see the entire universe as its existence, as this awareness I be. Truly, it has been the Father's pleasure to give the kingdom to me. How foolish I've been, writhing in the role of a woodcutter, unaware of Identity. I viewed the very Self I AM and judged it; and I named it, bought it, sold it, fought it; struggled to secure it, bowed down before it, and chopped it with an axe; measured it, weighed it, entombed it in time. Gave it the life and authority that all the time were mine. The borrowed axe was borrowed from myself. The acres leased were rented from myself. The wood was cut for me alone. Every tree in the forest is mine, and every forest in the land is Thine, One Awareness Being All I AM."

"Now I look across the valley and see a tree, it's me!  Because when do I see it but in the Awareness I be. And how? - Seeing is being me! The tree is an attribute of loveliness Deity knows Itself to be. Yea, God-Awareness is my activity. Faithful witness of harmony, honest witness of simplicity. Eternal action of Deity. Indeed, this Now Awareness is Identity! The impostor's judgement, had been the impostor's agony."

No comments: