Sunday, April 5, 2015

Hay-Ku of the Day (Easter Sunrise)

The Game of Life is 
A Divine Easter Egg hunt 
For Self-Awareness.

The Game of Life is 
A Divine Easter Egg hunt 
For That which I Am.

***

Infinite Rays Shine, 
Blazing from One Central Sun,
Universal Light.

A Bright, Blazing Sun, 
Mirrored in a Mountain Lake,   
Self-Reflecting Glory.

***

The Mind reflects the
Heart's Light in the way the Moon
Reflects the Sun's Light.

The Moon and its self-
Reflected Light die in the
Face of the New Day.

The Moon and its self-
Reflected Glory pass in 
The Face of the Sun.

Moonlight gazing back 
At the Sunlight at its Source 
Would say: “I Am That”!

***

The Divine Heart of
Awareness I Am is a
Sun and not a Moon.

A Heart Wide-open
To "What Is As It Is" shines
With the Love of God.

Hearts Wide-open to
"What Is As It Is" fall in
Love with Awareness.

***

Falling in Love with
The Light of Awareness ends
The Moonlight's self-reign.

Falling in Love with
The Light of Awareness ends
The reign of self-thought.

Falling in Love with
The Sun of Awareness ends
Reflected Light's reign.

***

"I as I think" must
Go for "I as I Am" in
Truth to Resurrect.

Dying to Myself   
As I think, I become the   
One I Am in Truth.

Dying to myself 
As I presently think is 
Following Jesus.

***

Dying to myself 
As I have been taught to think 
Offers Salvation.

Lose yourself in the
Needs of others and you will
Find Yourself in God.

Crucify self-thought 
On the cross of Here and Now 
And overcome death.

***

Jesus died to Save
Us All from our delusion
Of self-existence.

An Easter related Rhymed Oldie:

RESURRECTION

Who as Why and
Wonders How,
When You Are Here
And Life is Now?

Never Mind and
Never Worry,
Take No Thought
Thy Self Unbury.

Christ Unbind,
Thy Shroud Unwind,
Arise in Thought,
All Death is Naught.

Related Cross-Correlative Quotes:

"...I die daily." -- St. Paul 
1 Corinthians 15:31 KJV

"...It is in dying to self that we are born to eternal life." -- St. Francis 

"Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it." Matthew 16:24-25 KJV

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death." Revelation 1:18 KJV

"O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?" 1 Corinthians 15:55 KJV

"Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life." John 8:12 KJV

"Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness." 1 Thessalonians 5:5 KJV

 "We are All Rays of the Absolute." --- Sri Nisargadatta

No comments: