Sunday, March 29, 2015

Hay-Ku of the Day (The Human Condition)

(1) Circumstance:

Existence is an
Energetic State of the
Awareness I Am.

"I as I think" is
A thought appearing in the
Awareness I Am.

I Am not "my thoughts"
But the Awareness in which
Thoughts arise and fall.

(2) Condition:

Identified with
What "I am not" I forget
"Myself as I Am."

Identified with
Relative thought I forget
Being Awareness.

Identified with
Thought I Am blind to Being
Awareness Itself.

"Identity" with 
An object is the shortest
focal length there is.

Identifying
With thought causes a case of
Divine Amnesia.

An extreme case
Of mental myopia is
Being overlooked.

(3) Cause:

Our addiction to
Self-thought causes a case of
Divine Amnesia.

Our self-obsession 
With thought causes a case of
Divine Amnesia.

Narrowing focus
And shifting attention is
Causing Amnesia.

Narrowed focus and
Sequential attention shifts
Is what thinking is.

Mental motion is
Caused by narrowed focus and 
Shifts in attention.

(4) Cure:

Being mentally
Still restores Awareness of
Being Awareness.

Be mentally still
And the veil of words and thoughts
is "rent asunder."

Being a Witness
Instead of a judge allows
The mind to Be Still.

Reducing mental
Variables serves to still
Apparent motion.

Opening mental 
Focus both stills the mind and
Reveals Awareness.

Wide-open mental
Focus extends focal length 
To "Infinity."

With no point of self-
Reference mental focal
Length is "Infinite"

Being Here and Now
Still and Silent as I Am
One with the Father.

(5) Cross-Correlating Context:

A) Scripture: 

"Are ye not then partial in yourselves, and are become judges of evil thoughts?" James 2:4 KJV

"Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment." John 7:24 KJV

"Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:" Philippians 2:5 KJV

"The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light." Matthew 6:22 KJV

"That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world."  John 1:9 KJV

"For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;" Ephesians 2:14 KJV

"Be still, and know that I Am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth." Psalm 46:10 KJV

"... for I Am God, and not man; the Holy One in the midst of thee..." Hosea 11:9 KJV

"And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent;" Matthew 27:51 KJV

B) Eckhart Tolle:

"The ego arises out of the state of identification with thought. The moment of freedom arises when we realize we are not our thoughts -- rather, we are the awareness."

(from Eckhart Tolle TV, Questions and Answers)

"When you lose touch with inner stillness, you lose touch with yourself. 
When you lose touch with yourself, you lose yourself in the world. Your inner most sense of self, of who you are, is inseparable from stillness. This is the I Am that is deeper than name and form. Stillness is your essential nature. 

"What is stillness? The inner space of Awareness in which these words are being perceived and become thoughts. Without that Awareness there would be no perception, no thoughts, no world. You are that Awareness, disguised as a person."

(from the first chapter of "Silence Speaks")

C) Bill Samuel:

"'I' means identity. 'I' means identity, not a suffering human concept of self. I let go the role of an awakening student. I end the identification of a gendered mortal learning this or that. I’m not even a member of the human race, I’m not one among many, working, striving, struggling, arriving at truth. As it’s put in the bible “Line upon line, precept upon precept, here a little, there a little” I take the divine Awareness of God to be my identity. I am that. That is Me. And I don’t hesitate to say so. Right here, right now, I don’t hesitate to say so, that I am the Awareness of God. Reminding myself, as often as necessary, that Awareness is who I am, Awareness is what I am, the why I am and that identity is not a human one, not a worldly one, not a sick, sinning, ignorant or quarrelling one, but the holy One, the whole One, the Perfect One." (from "Vignettes on Love 1")

"Yeah, God Awareness is my activity.
Faithful Witness of Harmony,
Honest Witness of Simplicity,
Eternal Action of Deity,
Indeed, this Now Awareness is Identity."  (from "The Woodcutter and the King")

No comments: