Sunday, November 16, 2014

Hay-Ku of the Day (Overlooked Essential)

Everything is seen
In Awareness except for
Awareness Itself.

Awareness is both
The Medium and Substance
Now Being Ignored.

The All-Pervasive
Clear Space of Awareness is
Being Overlooked.

Awareness like a
TV Screen is not out of sight
Only Overlooked.

***

I Am like a Fish 
In a Sea of Awareness
That I cannot See.

I Am Mentally
Blind to the Awareness I Am
In which All Exists.

Mentally blind to
The Awareness I Am that's 
Aware of Being.

I Am Innately
Blind to Being the Seeing
That I Myself Am.

***

This Fundamental
Sense of Being I Am is
Known by Awareness.

The Knower cannot
Be Known except in a self-
Reflective manner.

Awareness can't be
Known except through a process 
Of Self-Reflection.

"I" can't get closer
To Awareness than the Sense
Of Being I Am.

[Rich Note: This hay-ku stream was inspired by the following wonderfully  succinct, perfectly natural and yet utterly profound pointer to

 "'What Is As It Is,'
Prior to any self-mirrored
Reflection of THAT":

Re: "Everything can be seen in daylight, Except daylight."
        
 --Wu Sein (Roy Melvyn Translation).]

No comments: