Friday, November 7, 2014

Hay-Ku of the Day (Operating Princple)

An operating
Principle of separation
Is always fatal.

Separation as
An operating premise
Assures suffering.

With separation
As a premise fulfillment
Is not possible.

Separation as
An operating premise
Can't lead to Wholeness.

"Belief in separation is the organizing principle, which is the foundation of how we see ourselves and the world around us. A shift in perception can happen that opens up a new way of seeing, relating, living everyday life and engaging in further exploration."

(From "LOOK - An Illustrated Guide to What Is.")

I AM the Central
Organizing Principle 
Of All that Exists.

I AM the Central
Organizing Principle 
Of Aware Presence

I AM the Central
Observing Principle 
Of Human Being.

I AM the Central
Originating Premise 
Disguised as a man.

[Rich Note : The following related note to a friend might be interesting to some:

"Remember what I said about God (as a Dimensionless Still Point of Eye of the Absolute that Originates the "Awareness of Being I AM" that
God Manifest Is) Being the Central "Originating, Observing, Organizing and Operating (0000) Principle" (that is Everywhere Present at the Heart of All-Existence and Expression Thereof)."

"Well, the Divine 0000 Principle is Absolute Nature or Oneness (Non-Duality); while the "carnal minded or secular humanist" (linear) 0000 principle or system is  "separation, relativity and reflection" (and that through a process of mental self- reflection or mirroring and projection)."

Re: Or Scripturally Speaking

"For we know in part, and we prophesy in part. But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.  When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things. For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known. And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity."

1 Corinthians 13:9-13 KJV .]

No comments: