Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Hay-Ku of the Day ("Making Myself Zero")


I Am Invincible
In the Instant I become
"Zero in Myself."

In "Making Myself"
Zero" I Am "Seeing" with
No "Seer or Seen."

Allowing Oneself
To Be Zero lets One See
From Zero Distance.

When "I Make Myself
Zero" I Am able to "See
From the Inside-Out."

In "Making Myself
Zero" I See by Virtue
Of Being what's Seen.

When I Am Zero
In Myself I Am All and
Everything in God

"Being Zero in
Myself" reveals the Clear Sight
Of Pure Awareness.

Re: "Compassion in Action"

"MISHLOVE: It's a pleasure to be with you. You know, I think if we were to go right to the core of the issue, it strikes me that at the very bottom line, at the root of things, the spiritual premise is that we are all one, and therefore politically we would want to treat the whole world as if it were our own body, in a sense. That would seem to me to be the basic premise of spirituality and politics."

"DASS: Well, yes, but there are many levels to understand that. You can understand it with your intellect, and you can understand it because you are that, and that's a very different place to act politically. It's like Mahatma Gandhi said, "When you make yourself into zero, your power becomes invincible." Now, any politician, or anybody in the life of trying to institute social change in society, would like to have that power of the invincible, but it only happens when you aren't, but it is. And that's the one that is really hard -- that you have to in a way die into "not my but thy will" for that kind of potential impact on social change..."

(Opening dialogue on a "Compassion in Action with Ram Das" transcript from the "The Intuition Network, A Thinking Allowed Television Underwriter"...series (entitled) "Thinking Allowed, Conversations On the Leading Edge of Knowledge and Discovery, with Dr. Jeffrey Mishlove.")

No comments: