Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Hay-Ku of the Day (The Eye of God)

[Rich Note: Companion image may be viewed at rfhay333.gather.com.]

(VIP Photograph)

V.I.P (2009); Instead of a “Very Important Person” (which from an Absolute Perspective would be a real oxymoron”) I would suggest that what is being pointed to today is a “Very Important Principle or Perspective” (in fact, the Ultimate One); Companion haiku: Accompanying.

Looking into That
Which I Am looking out of
I find what I seek.

Looking into That
Which I Am looking out of
Only One remains.

[Rich Note: Another offering that calls to mind a multitude of other potential third lines, many of which follow: Restores Paradise, Offers Salvation, Offers Peace and Joy, Ends in Happiness, Unifies the Mind, Unifies Being, Enlightens Being, Reintegrates Mind, Awakens Glory, Resurrects Glory, Resurrects Being, Resurrects the Lord, Resurrects the Truth, Is Paradise Found, Is Self-Transcending, Transcends the ego, Is Transpersonal, Is Direct Seeing, Is Direct Insight, Offers True Insight, Is True Mindfulness, Is Meditation, Ends all suffering, Puts an end to fear, Answers all questions and There is only One.]

[Rich Note: A comment by Allen, on another venue, called to mind the following related Meister Eckhart quote: "The eye with which I see God is the same with which God sees me."]

No comments: