Friday, December 5, 2008

Hay-Ku of the Day (Who Do You Say That I Am?

[Rich Note: Companion image may be viewed at rfhay333.gather.com, rfhay333.eons.com or myspace.com/rfhay333.]

(Resurrection Day Photograph)

Day © 2003 RFHay; The other side of the "Cross" is the "Resurrection" that is forever going on in the Individual and Collective Consciousness of All; Companion haiku: Christ manifests as the Present Awareness of All Conscious Being.

Christ resurrects as
The Aware Presence I Am
When I stop thinking.

Christ resurrects as
The Pure Consciousness of God
When the mind is still.

Christ resurrects as
The Knowledge I Am Now
Conscious of Being.

Christ manifests as
The Pure Conscious Aliveness
One Is Here and Now.

Christ manifests as
The Pure Witnessing Presence
I Am and You Are.

[Rich Note: Biblically speaking, "Be still, and know that I Am God" (Psalms 46:10); "I Am he who liveth, and was dead; and behold, I Am alive forever more. Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death" (Rev. 1:18); "…Awake thou that sleepeth, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light" (Eph. 5:13,14).]

[Rich Note: Although this is a violation of an "informal rule," more than three seemed warranted in this case.]

(c) 2008 RFHay

No comments: