Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Hay-Ku of the Day (The Ground of Being)

[Rich Note: Companion image may be viewed at rfhay333.gather.com.]

[The Word (Reprise) Image]

The Word (Reprise) (c)1978 RFHay; It feels like an appropriate time to reveal the "hidden meaning/open secret" that this abstract, which opens Chapter 1 of OOMM, is actually an iconic representation of "I AM" and that the geometry "happened of itself"; Companion haiku: Accompanying.

Without the Aware
Presence of Being I Am
I would Be Nothing.

Without the Aware
Presence of Being I Am
Nothing would exist.

[Rich Note: Biblically speaking, "In the beginning was the Word (of God "I Am"), and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made." (John 1:1-3).]

© 2008 RFHay

No comments: