Thursday, December 4, 2008

Hay-Ku of the Day (The One in All)

[Rich Note: Companion image may be viewed at rfhay333.gather.com, rfhay333.eons.com or myspace.com/rfhay333.]

(Cross at Ground Zero Photograph)

Cross at Ground Zero © 2003 RFHay; This "girder cross" found at the bottom of "Ground Zero" indicates what happens when we relate to life from a "self-centered perspective" and fail to follow the "Golden Rule" (which makes a great deal of sence -- as does "loving your brother or sister as yourself" -- if "All is Ultimately One"; Companion haiku: Accompanying.

Relating to Life
As other than I Am is
Crucifying Christ.

[Rich Note: For intellectual computation and triangulation purposes (and for those not theologically inclined) the following key may be helpful: Christ = I Am That I Am = The One I Am = The Holy One = The Anointed One = The Son of God = The Son of the Living God = The Way, The Truth, and the Life = The Light of the World = The Mighty I Am Presence = Consciousness = Aware Presence = Conscious Aliveness = Cognizant Energy = Witnessing Presence = Being = The Great I Am = The First Person Singular of the Present Tense to Be.]

(c) 2008 RFHay

No comments: