Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Hay-Ku of the Day (The Law of Love)

[Rich Note: The companion image may be viewed at rfhay333.gather.com.]

(Grace and Mercy Photograph)

Grace and Mercy (c) 2008; This "WWII" Memorial of an Angel lifing-up a "fallen soldier" in Philadephia's 30th Street Station seems appropriate to the subject; Love of Being the Conscious Aliveness I Am is Self-Transcending.

Love of Being the
Conscious Aliveness I Am
Is the "Living Law."

Love of Being the
Conscious Aliveness I Am
Encompasses All.

Love of Being the
Conscious Aliveness I Am
Includes "You and I."

[Rich Note: This is another one of those pieces for which there are an endless number of alternative "good third lines" and those who wish are most welcome to suggest any that might come to mind.]

© 2008 RFHay

No comments: