Thursday, October 2, 2008

Hay-Ku of the Day (Duplicity)

For "me" to control
"Myself" I would have to Be
"Other than I Am."

[Rich Note: Companion image may be viewed at rfhay333.gather.com.]

(Flying United Photograph)

Flying United; A beautiful motif of flying "Canada Geese" (that leave no "trail, residue or memory" in the Clear Sky of Awareness) that has "Celtic, Taoist, Buddhist and Trinitarian" implications; Companion haiku: I cannot control myself because I Am both Subject and Object.]

[Rich Note: God's apparent nonsensical response of, "I AM THAT I AM," when responding to Moses' query as to the "Divine Name," becomes a perfect declaration of the Absolute Nature of Being when it is translated, "I AM Subject, I AM Object, I AM One, I AM All and, as Such, I AM the Absolute One or Spirit and Essence of All That Is, Was and Ever Will Be (RE: "The Holy One in the midst of thee").

(c) 2008 RFHay

No comments: