Sunday, July 1, 2018

Hay-Ku of the Day ( Sin, Stupidity or Self-Ignorance?)

Hay-Ku of the Day (Sin, Stupidity or Self-Ignorance?)

Self-ignorance with
Respect to Who I Am is
Both stupid and sin.

Self-ignorance with
Respect to Who I Am is
What makes us stupid

***

Self-ignorance with
Respect to Who I Am in
Christ is what sin is.
.
Self-ignorance with
Respect to What I Am in
Christ is the First Sin.

***

Self-ignorance with
Respect to Who I Am is
Original sin.

Self-ignorance as
To Who I Am results in
Unrighteous Action.

[Rich Note: Today’s Hay-Ku inspired by the following Len Sweet Tweet:
.
“Some days I think I need a
Confession of Stupidity even more
than I need a Confession of Sin.”
— Dr. Len Sweet

Truth of the matter is, I would also describe both “evil, and evil or dark actions,” as the direct offspring of self-ignorance and that as “original sin.” For what is called sin (moral error or non-right action) is truly born of the “carnal, mental darkness of self-ignorance” (or mental blockage of the Light); and Salvation, Self-Realization born of an Awakening to the Living Light of Awareness I Am, Was and Always will Be (whether I know or am consciously aware of That, or not.

Jesus-Wise:

“Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.”
(Matthew 5:14 KJV)

“Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.” (John 8:12 KJV)

“As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.” - John 9:5

John’s-Wise:

“In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended a it not.” John 1:4-5 KJV

“He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light. That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.” John 1:8-9 KJV

Sri-Nisargadatta-Wise:

“ In the immensity of consciousness a light appears, a tiny point that moves rapidly and traces shapes, thoughts and feelings, concepts and ideas, like a pen writing on paper. And the ink that leaves a trace is memory. You are that tiny point and by your movement the world is ever re-created. Stop moving and there will be no world. Look within and you will find that the point of light is the reflection of the immensity of light in the body as the sense ‘I am’. There is only light all else appears.” (From I AM THAT)]

https://www.amazon.com/Richard-Hay/e/B002BLJNPE ]

No comments: