Thursday, April 5, 2018

Hay-Ku of the Day (Still Point Locus)

A “Still Point Locus”
Of “Absolute Focus” is
The “All-Seeing Eye.”

A “Still Point Locus”
Of “Absolute Focus” is
The “Heart of All.”

A “Still Point Locus”
Of “Absolute Focus” is
The “Axis of All.”

A “Still Point Locus”
Of “Absolute Focus” is
“Alpha Omega.”

***

I Am a Locus
Of Focus in a Field of
Aware Energy.

I’m a Perfectly
Expandable Locus of
Absolute Focus.

“I’s” a “Perfectly
Expandable Locus” of
“Absolute Focus.”

“Not other” than a
“Perfectly Expandable”
Locus” of “Focus.”

Sandy Jones-Wise:

“As I step toward the divine, unmoving, immeasurable zero point light, it has already rushed toward me, to engulf me with answers. It fills my heart. It fills the morning, it fills what night, revealing that love is all that matters. Love is always here, love is the life I am.  <3 span="">

(2) Sri Nisargadatta-Wise:

A. “That which makes you think that you are human is not human. It is but a dimensionless point of consciousness. A conscious nothing.”

B. “The teacher tells the watcher you are not this; there is nothing yours in this, except the point of ‘I am’, which is the bridge between the watcher and his dream...”

C. “In the immensity of consciousness a light appears, a tiny point that moves rapidly and traces shapes, thoughts and feelings, concepts and ideas, like a pen writing on paper. And the ink that leaves a trace is memory. You are that tiny point and by your movement the world is ever re-created. Stop moving and there will be no world. Look within and you will find that the point of light is the reflection of the immensity of light in the body as the sense ‘I am’. There is only light all else appears.“

(3) Dr. Evan Alexander-Wise: 

“He (Dr. Evan Alexander) reported being simply a ‘point of awareness’ at various times, with no self-concept or identity.”  (Transcribed quote from “Reality Unveiled,” by Ziad Masri)

I Am a Point of 
Consciousness without any
Self-Referencing.

I Am a Point of 
Consciousness prior to any
Separate self-sense.

I Am a Point of 
Consciousness without any
Conceptual self.

No comments: