Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Hay-Ku of the Day (“Does God Exist?”)

HEY ATHEISTS:  “If GOD doesn’t exist... then how has everyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?”

 Poster Comment:  “Yeah? Well, then how can you explain (it)!?”

Explanation: Part 1 -

The Question is not
If there is a God, but Who
Is Playing the Role?

The Question is not
Whether God Exists, but Who
Is “Doing the Job.”

***

A Fatal Case of
Mistaken Identity
This Being Human

Thinking of myself
In Relative Terms I Am
Subject to Objects.

***

Playing God’s Role
Without the Divine Data
Bank ends Fatally. 

“Ego” is playing
The “Role of God” without the
“Divine Data Bank.”

***

“Believing Myself”
To be “Other than I Am”
Is a “False Premise.”

“Living Life” based on
A “False Premise” will lead to
A “False Conclusion.”

***

To Paraphrase Sri Nisargadatta: 

“Stop pretending to
Be what you are not” and “you
Will be what you are.”

To Paraphrase Buddha:

“If you find out who
You really are” you will “stop
Worshipping false gods.”

You will stop asking
Questions about God when you
Realize who you are.

[Rich Note: For any interested “humor police,” the poster did ask the question.  Besides, “believing I am something I am not,” and then “acting as if I am,” is the “Cosmic Joke” we are all subject to and so “playing on ourselves.”]

Explanation: Part II -

Related Comment: “I'm going to go ahead and say I mustn't be so smart as I don't even know WTF the question is....

Rich Response:,It’s not a matter of being smart, it’s about realizing I am (or we are) innocently misidentified with regard to who (or what) I (or we) ultimately am (or are); and so operate under the self-limiting constraint of “a false premise that leads to the false conclusion that I am (or we are) a finite being that is bound to die.

So with regard to ...I don’t even know what the question is...” the real question is not, “does God exist?” But...

“Who Am I?” prior to
Believing myself to Be
Other than “I am.”

Hint 1: “I am” refers to the “first person singular” of the “present tense” (of the verb) “to be.” 

Hint 2: “I am” is the short form of (or an abbreviated reference to) the “Awareness of Being or Consciousness I Am.”

[Rich Note: With the Cosmic Joke Punch Line Being: “I,” as the Quantum State Ocean of Consciousness I Am (You Are and All Is) have bamboozled myself into believing I am exclusively a Particle State Wave, destined to eventually die, and so live the limited and finite life “I have,”’under the shadow (illusion) of death.”]


No comments: