Saturday, February 10, 2018

Hay-Ku of The Day (OOMM, Appendix F, Foundational Scripture, “Thy Words Were Found and I did Eat Them.”]

God the Father of
All is a Name given to
The Absolute One.

The Access Code for
The Divine Mind is Being
Consciously Aware.

At the Heart of All
Is the Consciousness I Am
Fully Self-Aware.

Related Present Day Pop-Ups:

Christ in You” is the
“Aware Presence of Being
I Am” Here and Now.

“Christ in You” is the
“Perfect Self-Knowledge” the “Light
Of Awareness” Is.

“Christ in You” is the
“Divine Self-Knowledge” at the
“Heart of Awareness.”

“Christ in You” is the
“Perfect Self-Knowledge” of the
“Light of Awareness.”

“Christ in You” is the
“Radiant Self-Knowledge” of
“The Father of All.”

Christ in You” is the
“Divine Self-Knowledge” of the
“Absolute Father.”

The “Living Word of
God” is the “Knowledge I Am”
“Conscious of Being.”

(A Sampling of Seminal Scriptural Favorites from Appendix F)

“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. (Jn. 1:1) 

In him was life: and the life was the light of man. (Jn. 1:4)

“And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not. (Jn.1:5)

“And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you. (Ex. 3:14)

“...this is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations. (Ex. 3:15) 

“I am the LORD: that is my name; and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images. (Isa. 42:8) 

“Be still and know that I am God . . . (Ps. 46:10)

“...for I am God and not man; the holy one in the midst of thee; and I will not enter into the city. (Hos. 11:9)

“... for I am God and not man; the holy one in the midst of thee; and I will not enter into the city. (Hos. 11:9)

“Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy me name O LORD God of hosts. (Jer. 15:16)

“For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. (Rom. 10:13)

“One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all. (Eph. 4:6) 

For in him we live, and move, and have our being: as certain also of your poets have said, For we are also his offspring. (Acts 17:28) 

“Be ye therefore perfect, even as your father which is in heaven is perfect. (Mt. 5:48)

“To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory. (Co. 1:27) 

“Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusted in thee. (Isa. 26:3) 

“I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet hall he live: and whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believeth thou this? (Jn. 11:25, 26) 

“Behold, I stand at the door and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. (Rev. 3:20)

“If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you. (Jn. 15:7) 

“For he is our peace, who has made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us; (Eph. 2:14)

“Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances for to make in himself twain one new man, so making peace; (Eph. 2:15)

“And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect will of God. (Rom. 12:2)

“But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ. (Eph. 4:15)

“I am he who liveth, and was dead; and behold, I am alive forever more. Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death. (Rev. 1:18)

“And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them: that they may be one even as we are one. I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; (Jn. 17: 22–23)

“...Awake thou that sleepeth, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light. (Eph. 5:13,14)

“As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.” John 9:5 KJV

“Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hide. (Mt. 5:14) 

The light of the body is the eye; if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that dark- ness! (Mt. 6:22–23) 

“Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee. (Isa. 60:1)

“Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus; who being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God; But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of man. (Phil. 2:5–7)

“For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. (2 Tim. 1:7)

“For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart is not with thee. (Pr. 23:7)

“When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man I put away childish things. For now we see through a glass darkly; but then face to face; now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known. (1 Co. 13:11, 12)

“I am crucified with Christ, never the less, I live, yet not I but Christ liveth in me: and the life that I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. (Gal. 2:20)

“Wither shall I go from thy spirit? Or wither shall I flee from thy presence?
I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world. (Jn. 6:51)

“I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. (Jn. 10:9) 

“And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me. (Jn. 12:32)

“I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep . . . I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine. (Jn. 10:11, 14)

“I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing. (Jn. 15:5)

“I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.” Revelation 1:8 KJV

“Ye shall not need to fight in this battle : set yourselves, stand ye still , and see the salvation of the Lord with you, O Judah and Jerusalem: fear not, nor be dismayed; to morrow go out against them: for the Lord will be with you.” 2 Chronicles 20:17 KJV

“!Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. (Mt 11:28–30)

[Rich Note:  Appendix F, “Foundational Scripture, Thy Words Were Found and I did Eat Them,” in a “section by section” sampling of “Out of My Mind and Back to My Senses”(OOMM). For those whose interest might be piqued or experience a heartfelt resonance with what is shared, I would highly recommend downloading the Amazon Kindle sample of OOMM, as it effectively constitutes both a synoptic and seminal, 59 page “mini-book .”]

http://rfhay333.blogspot.com/?m=1




No comments: