Sunday, February 18, 2018

Haiku of the Day (OOMM, Appendix H, The Caboose, “O Death, Where Is Thy Sting, O Grave, Where Is Thy Victory”)


A Thousand Haiku
Offer Correlative Views
Of the Truth I Am.

The Center of All
Conscious Attention is the
Heart of Awareness.

Thinking and being
Are mutually exclusive 
States of Awareness.

I am subject to
Mental objects the moment 
I think that I am.

Drugs and alcohol
Are rather clumsy attempts
To master one’s mind.

When I know I am 
Not only form but field, I am 
Not subject to death.

What I really need
To be saved from is myself 
As I “think” I am.

Christ without the cross 
Is a “futile attempt” to 
Save me from myself.

Suckered into a 
Choice between two opposites,
I am torn in two.

As the finger is 
One with the hand, so am 
I One with my Father.

“I can’t help myself”
Is one of the truest things
Mind will ever say.

Self-evident things
Bespeak Trans-Conceptual
Knowledge of being.

Free will relates
To my being free to think
Whatever I wish.

Think whatever you 
Wish, but be prepared to bear
The consequences.

A man cannot be
Subject to objects without
Thinking himself so.

Finding excuses 
To stay contracted is how 
An ego survives.

If the Truth Be Known,
Spirit is “up and in” and 
Flesh is “down and out.”

The Thread upon which
The Pearls of Life are strung is 
The Knowledge I Am.

As long as there is
One who thinks he’s separate
A cross is needed.

Born again in the
Spirit of God when I stop
Thinking otherwise.

Meditation serves
To de-fragment the Field of 
Awareness I Am.

“Be ye perfect” does 
Not call for perfect doing, 
But perfect being.

The only way I
Can be perfect is if God 
Is perfect in me.

The reason I can’t
See God is because
God’s the 
One who is looking.

The Name of God I 
Take in vain a thousand times 
A day is “I Am.”

Refusing to think
About a problem will cut
It off at the root.

“You don’t have to think 
That way!” offers sage advice 
Very few accept.

Rich Note:  Appendix H, “The Caboose, “O Death, Where Is Thy Sting, O Grave, Where Is Thy Victory,” in a “section by section” sampling of “Out of My Mind and Back to My Senses”(OOMM). For those whose interest might be piqued or experience a heartfelt resonance with what is shared, I would highly recommend downloading the Amazon Kindle sample of OOMM, as it effectively constitutes both a synoptic and seminal, 59 page “mini-book .”]


http://rfhay333.blogspot.com/?m=1

No comments: