Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Hay-Ku of the Day (The Christ Child in Christmas)

The “Christ Child” is the
“Holy One I Am” at the
“Heart of Awareness.”

The “Christ Child” is the
“Holy One I Am” at the
“Heart of Existence.”

The “Christ Child” is the
“Holy One I Am” in the
“Heart of All Beings.”

***

The “Christ Child” is the
“Holy One I Am” Being
“Present and Aware.”

The “Christ Child” is the
“Holy One I Am” Living
“Within Every Heart.”

The “Christ Child” is the
“Holy One I Am” Living
As “God’s Awareness.”

***

The “Prince of Peace” is
Is the “Still Point Eye” at the
“Heart of Awareness.”

The “Prince of Peace” is 
The “All-Seeing Eye” at the
“Heart of Awareness.”

The “Prince of Peace” is 
The “Perfect Still Point” at the
“Heart of Awareness.”

***

The “Hope of Glory”
Is the “Holy One” at the
“Heart of All Being.”

“Stand Ye Still” and “See
The Salvation of the Lord”
As the “Prince of Peace.”

The “Christ Child” is the
“Holy One I Am” Living
“At the Heart of All.”

“For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.” Isaiah 9:6 KJV

“Cry out and shout, thou inhabitant of Zion: for great is the Holy One of Israel in the midst of thee.” Isaiah 12:6 KJV

“So will I make my Holy Name known in the midst of my people Israel; and I will not let them pollute my Holy Name any more: and the heathen shall know that I AM the Lord , the Holy One in Israel.” Ezekiel 39:7 KJV

“I AM the Lord , your Holy One, the creator of Israel, your King.” Isaiah 43:15 KJV

“...for I AM God, and not man; the Holy One in the midst of thee...” Hosea 11:9 KJV

“Be still, and know that I AM God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.” Psalm 46:10 KJV

“Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I Am called by Thy Name, O Lord God of hosts.” Jeremiah 15:16 KJV


[Rich Note: I am/I Am/I AM, “the First Person Singular of the Present Tense to Be,” is the First (and Holy) Name of God, referenced above, that “I” unwittingly take in vane, a 1,000 times a day, when I declare, “I am “this or that”; and, in so doing, decree and feel myself to be both less and other than I Am and God, as the Awareness of Being I AM, Is.]

No comments: