Thursday, December 21, 2017

Hay-Ku of the Day (Knowing I Don’t Know)

To know that I don’t
Know anything, I still have
To know that I am.

The one thing truly
Knowable is the fact of
One’s own existence.

To Know I Am and
Just Be That is the Headstone
The Builders Reject.

But the “Real Joke” Is:

Knowing I don’t know
Anything is still knowing
Something I don’t know.

Re: The Bee Gee’s “I Started a Joke”:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3qlBsMoqccw

Additional Contextual References:

(The “meaning of a
Part” is given by “how it
Fits into the Whole.”)

“All I can say truly is: ‘I am’, all else is inference.” -Sri Nisargadatta 

“The only thing you know for sure is: ‘here and now I am’. Remove, the ‘here and now’ the ‘I am’ remains, unassailable.” - Sri Nisargadatta 

“For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.” - St. Paul 

“To know as I am
Known” is “knowing by virtue”
Of “being what’s known.”

“Knowing by Virtue
Of Being what is Known” is
“Absolute Knowledge.”

No comments: