Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Hay-Ku of the Day ("I Am THAT I AM")

“I AM that I AM”
Is a declaration of 
Absolute Being.

***

Quite Simply I AM:
"Being Being Being" prior
To self-conception.

Quite Simply I AM:
"Being Being Being" or
"Zero Being One."

***

"I Am" is "The First
Person Singular of the
Present Tense to Be."

Re: "I Am That I Am" - From the standpoint of rational thought God's response to Mose's question about His (His/Her or It's works too) Name would appear to be a nonsense statement. In truth, however, it is, perhaps, the clearest declaration of God's Absolute Nature (metaphysically speaking, name and nature are equivalent) possible. In the case of God, His (Her or It works too) most essential nature is that of Absolute, Self-Existent Being (both in Still Potential and Vibratory Actuality) as in "being all in all" an so the only One. And how, exactly, is this reflected in the statement, "I Am that I Am"? Simply by stating that He is not only "I Am", the "first person singular of the present tense to be", as the One and only Subject of All, but the One and only Object of All, as well. So in perfectly clear and concise grammerical terms, God was simply saying that He was the Only One or the Subject and Object of All and Everything. Which is just another way of saying that He was All in All, both the First Cause and the Only Effect. Which is simply a way of affirming absolute oneness; affirming that He/She/It was the "One" (Absolute) God and Father of All, Who is In All, Above All and Through All" (and, in more technically correct metaphysical terms, actually Being) All) 1992; U/D 2017

Re: "One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all." Ephesians 4:6 KJV ]

No comments: