Sunday, February 12, 2017

Hay-Ku of the Day (Old Favorites List 4)

God: 

The question is not
Whether there is a God, but 
Who’s playing the role. 

Only an outlaw 
Suffers under the Law – an 
In-law fulfills It. 

Faith in Doctrine is 
Worshiping conceptual 
Graven images. 

Any god that is 
Other than I Am can’t be 
An Absolute One. 

Relativity 
Implies an Absolute State 
Underlying All.

Believing I am 
Separate from God is the 
Original sin. 

To be separate 
From an Absolute God is 
An Oxymoron. 

Being Consciously 
Aware as I Am is the 
Son of God in All. 

Thought into Being 
As the Knowledge I Am is 
The Absolute One. 

To Love my Brother 
As Myself I must realize 
He and I are One. 

To know I Am and 
Just Be That is the Headstone 
The Builders reject. 

Empty of Self-thought 
I Am the “Holy Grail” through 
Which the Father Flows.

Salvation is from 
Identification with 
Relative matters.

Jesus died to save 
Us all from our delusion 
Of Self-existence. 

No comments: