Sunday, February 12, 2017

Hay-Ku of the Day (Behind Your Eyes)

Can "Anything I
Behold" be other than the
"Awareness I Am?"

***

"Nothing I See" can
"Be other than Me" as the
"Awareness I Am."

"I Am what I See"
In the "Instant I See It"
And then "I Am Not."

"What I See" is an
"Energetic State" of the 
"Awareness I Am."

***

I Am the Field of
Awareness through which Waves of
Energy Express.

Awareness is the
Medium through which Potential
To Be Expresses.

***

As an Infinite
Potential to Be I Am
Whatever I See.

Boundless Potential
To Be is Expressed through the
Consciousness I Am.

Re: "What’s going on within the geographic confines of your skull, behind your eyes, right now? Is it not everything you see before your eyes, and is this not actually composed of patterns of mental energy arising within your own head? Is it not also true that the patterns which you presently identify as yourself are composed of the exact same mental material you identify as other? This being true, how is it possible to be so intimately identified with one portion of your awareness, and so self-alienated from the other? Perhaps because the preponderance of your attention is habitually focused on the former, while you are proportional less sensitive and aware of the latter."

[Introduction to Chapter 5, "Of Twain One New Man," of "Out of My Mind and Back to My Senses" (OOMM).]

No comments: