Saturday, January 21, 2017

Hay-Ku of the Day (Old Favorite List 1)

(1) Defining Hay-Ku Haiku: 

Poetic Glimpses
Into the Divine Nature
Of Being Aware. 

A Thousand Haiku 
All reflecting different 
Facets of One Truth. 

Smart bombs to target 
Deeply embedded patterns 
Of self-centered thought.

(2) Top Favorites:  

A fatal case of 
Mistaken Identity 
This Being Human. 

Thinking of Myself 
In Relative Terms I Am 
Subject to Objects. 

Centered in the One 
Abiding in the Balance 
Mindful of the Light. 

Being Here and Now 
Still and Silent as I Am 
One with the Father. 

This Holy Instant 
Awareness Knows Sensation Consciousness is born.

[Rich Note: Thought it might be fun to share some haiku from a topical list of favorites once put together. These came from a 2006 book called "Out of Mind and Back to My Senses" (OOMM), a title which turned into a haiku becomes:

Out of My Mind and
Back to My Sense of Being
Consciously Aware.]

No comments: