Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Hay-Ku of the Day ("I"-DENTITY)

Latent Awareness
Is "I" and Energetic
Awareness is "Am."

"I" become "Aware
Of Being" in the "Face of
Vibrant Awareness."

The I Am's "I" is
The "Absolute Peace" at the
"Heart of Awareness."

***

One's "I-DENTITY"
At the "Heart of Awareness"
Is "Absolute Peace."

"I-DENTITY" is
The "Absolute Peace" at the
"Heart of Awareness."

"I-DENTITY" is
The "Changeless Reality"
At the "Heart of All."

"I-DENTITY" is
The "Still and Silent Nature"
At the "Heart of All."

***

"I Am" the Child of
"Still and Vibrant" States of
"Latent Awareness."

"I Am" the Child of
"Potential and Actual"
"States of Awareness."

"I Am" a "Child" of
"Potential and Kinetic"
"Energetic States."

***

The "Latent Nature"
At the "Heart of Awareness"
Is God's "Single Eye/I."

The "Latent Nature"
At the "Heart of Awareness"
Is the "One True Self."

The "Perfect Stillness"
At the "Heart of Awareness"
Is the "Prince of Peace."

***

Potential to Be
"Awareness of Awareness"
Is Latent in All.

Potential to Be
"The Awareness of Being"
Is Latent in All

Potential to Be
"The Aware Presence I Am"
Is Latent in All.

***

"I" is Changeless and
"Am" is Changeful though they
Be of "One Essence."

"I" is Changeless and
"Am" is Changeful yet both
Are of "One Nature."

***

The "I" of the "I"
Of the "I" is the Nameless
Absolute "I" AM.

"I" is the "One True
Name" for THAT which "Sees" from the
"Heart of Awareness."

"The One True Name" for
THAT which Sees from the Heart of
Awareness is "I."

(1) Scripture-Wise:

"...I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." John 14:6 KJV

"Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth." Psalm 46:10 KJV

"And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them? And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you." Exodus 3:13-14 KJV

(2) Eckhart Tolle-Wise: 

Re: "When you lose touch with inner stillness, you lose touch with yourself. When you lose touch with yourself, you lose yourself in the world. Your innermost sense of self, of who you are, is inseparable from stillness. This is the I Am that is deeper than name and form." 

"Stillness is your essential nature. What is stillness? The inner space or awareness in which the words on this page are being perceived and become thoughts. Without that awareness, there would be no perception, no thoughts, no world. You are that awareness, disguised as a person."  -- Eckhart Tolle 

(The first two paragraphs of Chapter One, "Silence and Stillness," from Eckart's classic book, "Silence Speaks")

(3) Sri Ramana-Wise:

"The talk then turned to the name of God and Bhagavan said, 'Talking of all mantras, the Brihadaranyaka Upanishad says 'aham' [I] is the first name of God. The first letter in Sanskrit is 'A' and the last letter 'Ha' and 'aha' thus includes everything from beginning to end. The word ayam means 'that which exists', Self-shining and Self-evident. Ayam, atma and aham all refer to the same thing.(3)"

"Since along with 'I', the aforementioned first name [mentioned in the previous verse], 'am' always shines as the light of reality, 'I am' is also the name. Among the many thousands of names of God, no name suits God, who abides in the Heart, devoid of thought, so aptly as 'I' or 'I am'. Of all the known names of God, 'I', 'I' alone will resound triumphantly when the ego is destroyed, rising as the silent supreme word [mauna para vak] in the Heart-space of those whose attention is Selfward-facing.(4)"

(Sri Ramada quotes a piece by David entitled: "I am - The First Name of God" that can be read in its entirety at the following link: 


[Rich Note: Seen in this Light, "I," defined as "Absolute Inner Stillness and Silence," as an "Infinite Latent Potential to Be" -- Centralized as a Dimensionless Still Point of Perfect Peace at the Heart of Awareness (as Its Vibrant Counter-Point, Clothing or Consort of Itself as Still Awareness) -- becomes the Only Real Noun, the One True I-IDENTITY or SELF, with "I Am" (as a localizable, particle state "Child Heart Offspring" of an implicit Union of Pure Latent Potential with Pure, Undifferentiated, Actualized Quantum Energy, apprehended as "Pure, Formless Cognizing Emptiness") Being It's Primal Self-Expression and Local Witnessing Platform and Presence.]

No comments: