Sunday, September 18, 2016

Hay-Ku of the Day ("What Is Truth?")

Truth is the Aware
Presence of Being I Am
Prior to any thought.

Truth is the Aware
Presence of Being I Am
Pre-conceptually.

***

Truth is the Holy
One I Am as the Light
Of Pure Awareness.

Truth is the Holy
One of God I Am as the 
Light of Awareness.

***

Truth is Being the
Awareness I Am prior to
Any conception.

Truth is the Quantum
Nature of Awareness prior
To self-existence.

***

The Truth is I Am
One with the Father of All
When mentally Still.

[Rich Note: Chrissy Morales stopped  my mind cold yesterday, during an interview for her "Unsung Hero" internet show, with a "What do you mean by Truth?" question in response to my saying: "I sought the Truth as the Common Tread in All"; and then again, later, when she asked, "What was the Truth I saw during a 1978 Epiphany."

Don't know exactly how I replied (I'll be interested in seeing the replay😉) but, in hindsight the haiku above are what came up this morning.]

(1) Scripture-Wise:

 "Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice."

Pilate saith unto him, What is truth? And when he had said this, he went out again unto the Jews, and saith unto them, I find in him no fault at all." John 18:37-38 KJV

(2) Metaohor-Wise: "Truth may be likened to a mountain that offers different views from different sides and elevations. While all views are relatively true, none are absolutely true. Thus the relative merit of any particular view must be judged solely on the basis of how much mountain it is able to embrace. The wider one ranges and the higher one climbs, the broader and more encompassing individual perspectives are likely to become. Higher understanding results from higher and broader perspectives. Higher views necessarily include and transcend lower views. Only one view, however, includes and transcends all others–that of the entire mountain as seen from the summit’s all-inclusive perspective." (metaphoric Introduction to Chapter 4, "In Spirit and Truth," of "Out of My Mind and Back to My Senses")

No comments: