Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Hay-Ku of the Day (God's Kingdom Is at Hand)

To Know I Am and
Just be That is the Headstone
The Builder's reject.

***

Trans-conceptual
Awareness of Being lives
Within every heart.

I live, move and have
My Being in a Quantum
Field of Awareness.

Conscious Attention
Collapses the Wave Function
Of Pure Awareness.

***

The Spirit of God 
Is  the Consciousness of All 
Living within man.

The House of the Lord 
Is the Consciousness of God 
In which we all dwell. 

***

Jesus revealed not 
Only he, but all men are 
One with the Father.

The Real Good News is 
“I and my Father are One,” 
As Jesus proclaimed.

Jesus witnessed man’s 
“Life is hid with God in Christ” 
When dead to himself.

***

The “Life” that is the 
“Light” of men is the "Conscious Awareness I Am."

The “Light” that lighteth 
Every man who comes into the 
World is “Consciousness.”

The “Light of the world” 
Is the “Conscious Awareness 
Of God” in man’s heart.

***

Wings of the spirit, 
Identified with flesh, 
Falling from the sky.

Consciousness is a 
Womb pregnant with the seed of 
The Father’s Ideas.

Manger-like my soul, 
Dark womb of self-consciousness,
Giving birth to Christ.

***

The Father of All,
Aware as I AM, is the
Alpha Omega.

“To Be Still and Know 
That I Am God” is the One 
Way to the Father.

In Truth I am One
With the Father of All and
His Glorious Light.

***

Pure Awareness of 
Being Consciously Present 
Is God’s Kingdom come.

***

"One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all." Ephesians 4:6 KJV

"For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring." Acts 17:28 KJV

No comments: