Friday, March 11, 2016

Hay-Ku of the Day (The Clear Sky of Awareness 2)

You are the Clear Sky
Of Awareness wed to the
Consciousness I Am.

***

I can't become what
I already Am, I can
Only realize It.

You can't become what
You already are, but you
Can recollect It.

We can't become what
We already are, but we
Can remember it.

***

Becoming Aware
Of What I Already Am
In Spirit and Truth.

Becoming Aware
Of What I Always Am prior
To self-conception.

Becoming Aware
Of Being the Clear Sky of
Awareness I Am.

***

Being and Seeing
The Clear Sky of Awareness
Arise Mutually.

Seeing is Being
The Clear Sky of Awareness
I Presently Am.

Only the Clear Sky
Of Awareness can See I
Am Presently That.

***

Related OOMM Oldies:

Still and quiet this 
Sky of perpetual grace 
Abiding in my heart.

Shinning clarity, 
Mind void of self-reflection, 
I know who I am.

The Wonder of All 
Reflected in the Many 
Glorifying the One.

Mirroring my face, 
Clouds of divine energy 
Suspended in space.

No comments: