Monday, August 10, 2015

Hay-Ku of the Day (Spiritual Maturity)

"Mature" if "I Am
In the World" what "I Am
In Spirit and Truth."

When "I Am in the 
World" what "God Knows I Am in
Truth" I Am "Mature."

To "Manifest" the 
"Fullness of the Godhead" I
Must Know "I Am That."

[Rich Note : This "whole ball of wax" (both the haiku and the subsequently posted comment below) was called forth by the following Rev. Len Sweet post read on Facebook this morning: 

Post: "Life is not chronological. Some people immature with age."

Comment: All depends on whether an Absolute (Divine) or relative (human) standard is being applied in defining "maturity."

In God's Eye "I am" mature to the degree "I Am" in the World what God Now Sees me as Being in Spirit and Truth (or the Father's Everlasting Vision of Being Manifest).

Seen in this Light, here is what might be called a Divine Growth Chart: "I am/I Am/I AM."

Re: "...thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for 'I am' called by thy name, O Lord God of hosts." Jeremiah 15:16 KJV

PS: Name = Nature.]

No comments: