Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Hay-Ku of the Day (Self-Bondage)


Part I:

I am in bondage
To mind because I believe
What I think is true.

You are in bondage
To form because You believe
What You think is true.

We are in bondage
To thought because We believe
What We think is true.

One is in bondage
To things because One believe
What One thinks is true.

Re: "In any moment, you are either observing effortlessly or you are believing your thoughts." -- Jac O'Keeffe

Part II:

"It is taking a 
Half-truth as Whole that plays the
Devil" in this world.

"It is taking a 
Half-truth as Whole that plays the
Devil" in "my mind."

Re: "There are no whole truths; all truths are half-truths. It is trying to treat them as whole truths that plays the devil. .... (from the) moment of birth we are immersed in action and can only fitfully guide it by taking thought." -- Alfred North Whitehead

No comments: