Thursday, July 3, 2014

Hay-Ku of the Day (Dying to Oneself)

I have to die to
One frame of self-reference
To have another.

Adopting a new
Frame of self-reference is the
Death of another.

A new frame of self-
Reference implies dying
To an older one.

            ***

Letting go of one
Frame of self-reference is
Dying to one self.

A Wave has to die
To Itself to discover
It is the Ocean.

A Wave state of mind
Has to die to know itself
As the Whole Ocean.

            ***

I Am not the one
Particular frame of self
Reference I think.

"Dying to myself
As I think" lets me "Know
Myself as I Am."

Reborn to "Myself
As I Am" when I die to
"Myself as I think."

            ***

Christ is a Frame of
Self-reference that includes
An Absolute One.

"...I die daily." (1 Corinthians 15:30-31 KJV)

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me..." (Galatians 2:20-21 KJV)

"…thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, take up the cross, and follow me." (Mark 10:21-22 KJV)

No comments: