Sunday, June 22, 2014

Hay-Ku of the Day (A Substantive Divine Transparency I Am)

I Am a Frameless
Open-Window of Divine
Self-Transparency.

Divine I Am as
A Frameless Open-Window
Of Transparency.

Divine I Am as
The Glassy Essence of Life
Underlying All.

Being Itself is
A Substantive Transparency
An All-Seeing "I."

Being Transparent
Is Substantive Nothingness
Ego can Live with.

Open Windows are
Substantive Transparencies
"I" can relate to.

I Am a Living
Transparency through which the
Holy Spirit Shines

Conscious Aliveness
Is a transparency through
Which the Father Sees.

An open window
When still and a reflective
Mirror when moving.

Transparent I Am
As a Divine Window of
Present Awareness.

Transparent I Am
As a Divine Window of
Absolute Seeing.

Being Transparent
As an Open-Window of
Divine Potential.

Consciousness is a
Vibrant Transparency through
Which One Is Looking.

Identify as
The Transparent Seeing of
What Is As It Is.

Mind's Glassy Essence
Is coated with a silver
Layer of self-thought.

Sans self-reference
Mind is a Self-Transparent
Window of Being.

In the way the eye
Is self-transparent so must
The human mind be.

To see myself as
A Transparency I must
Step back mentally.

Relate to Being
As a Transparency through which
The Living Light Shines

Present Awareness
Is a Transparency in
Which All Being Plays.

Being's a Vibrant
Transparency or Eye now
Witnessing What Is.

Re1: "Our real power comes from being a transparency for the Divine." Lee Coit  ("Being," pg. 62)

Re2: "But man, proud man,
Drest in a little brief authority,
Most ignorant of what he ’s most assured,
His glassy essence, like an angry ape,
Plays such fantastic tricks before high heaven
As make the angels weep."

(Shakespeare: "Measure for Measure". Act ii. Sc. 2.  [text])

[Rich Note: There's are semi-raw or cherry-picked hay-ku
that were inspired by the two referenced quotes.]

No comments: