Saturday, June 29, 2013

Hay-Ku of the Day (Seeing the Light)

This Self-Radiant
Awareness of Being I
Am is Living Light.

Scriptural Light is
This Awareness of Being
I Am and You Are.

The Self-Radiant
Presence of this Awareness
Is the Sun of God.

[Rich Note: LIFE = AWARENESS of BEING = LIGHT = I AM = CHRIST = GLORY = GOD.]

[Rich Note - Or in more Scriptural (and symbolic) language:

"Ye are the LIGHT of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid." Matthew 5:14

"In him was LIFE; and the LIFE was the LIGHT of men. And the LIGHT shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not." John 1:4-6 KJV

"That was the true LIGHT, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world." John 1:9-10 KJV

"Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I AM the LIGHT of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the LIGHT of LIFE." John 8:9

"As long as I AM in the world, I AM the LIGHT of the world." John 9:5

"I AM come a LIGHT into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness." John 12:45-46]

3 comments:

rfhay333 said...

[Rich Note: Although only indirectly related to the theme, I've decided to archive fruitful material posted on Facebook and Twitter, that would be lost in endless flow of "mental wheat and chaff" both collective streams of consciousness precipitate.]

[Rich Note: These were triggered by the following Len Sweet Twit this morning: "All wisdom must be paid for with pain. Welsh proverb"

"I as I think I
Am" must die for "I as I
Am" to resurrect.

"He must increase, but I must decrease." John 3:30 KJV

For a new state of
Consciousness to be the old
One must pass away

Re: "... new wine into old bottles..." Matt 9:17

I cannot believe
I am a person and know
I Am Awareness.

Re: "...putteth a piece of new cloth unto an old garment..." Matthew 9:16]

rfhay333 said...

Archival Entry:

(1) Re: Loss has already transfigured your life into an altar...
Jeff Foster

OOMM Oldie:

The Center of One’s
Conscious Attention is both
An Altar and Throne.

(2) Re: "Lord, the story that we need to hear today, more than any other, is your story. It is Your Story that we seek---it is your story that I need." Len Sweet Tweet

As "sweet" as this may sound:

"His Story" is not needed anywhere near as much as Our Awareness of His Presence and Abundant Life (Awareness of Being) Living in, as and through Us as the Single Heart of All.

rfhay333 said...

Identified with
A Transitory State of
The Being I Am.

Identified with
A Transitory State of
Myself as I Am.