Saturday, May 18, 2013

Hay-Ku of the Day (Perfect Knowledge)

Knowing by Virtue
Of Being That which One Knows
Is Perfect Knowledge.

[Rich Note: With respect to any "Enlightenment or Illumination Here,"
I've been looking for someone to put this into words for 35 years:

"One should never accept anything until he can prove it out for himself.  There are two ways of proving things, externally and internally.  Externally is proving it in the world by doing it.  Internally is by seeing it intuitively through the omniscient part of oneself."

(Lester Levenson in "The Ultimate Truth About Love and Happiness")

[Rich Note: The Human Way is Seeing and Knowing Self-Reflectively with (or in)  the Head; the Divine Way is Seeing and Knowing Directly with (or in) the Heart.]

5 comments:

rfhay333 said...


Seeing "Face to Face"
Even as "I Am Known" Is
"Knowing as God Knows."

[Rich Note: Corinthians 13:9-12 (KJV)

"For we know in part, and we prophesy in part. But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.

"When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

"For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known."]

rfhay333 said...

CC2;

Seeing "Face to Face"
Even as "I Am Known" Is
Non-Dual Awareness.

rfhay333 said...

CC3:


I Am What I See
Because It's a State of the
Awareness I Am.

rfhay333 said...

CC4:

Seeing "Face to Face"
Is "Knowing" as "I AM Known"
Prior to being "Me."

rfhay333 said...

CC5:

"Knowing as I Am
Known" is the "Direct Seeing"
Of "Being Itself."